Located in Colchester, Vermont, Edge Pharmacy Services is equipped with a dynamic system that monitors environmental controls and exceeds international standards for temperature, humidity, and sterility.
Our dedication to quality means that the Edge Pharmacy Services team is continuously trained and evaluated on the latest industry procedures and techniques. Our facility is compliant with the following state, local and federal regulations and guidelines:
- United States Pharmacopeia <797> and <795>
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- US Pharmacopeia (USP)
- Applicable Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Guidelines
Experience and Training
With over 20 years experience as a business owner, licensed Pharmacist and Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist, our founder William Chatoff R.Ph., BCNP has the knowledge, know-how and technical expertise necessary to deliver a superior product and service. Each member of our staff undergoes rigorous training through skills certification, competency evaluations, and on-going education for QA, QC, Product Testing, Validation Testing and Environmental Monitoring.
- Secure delivery and quarantine room layout and access
- Strict personnel gowning practices
- Precise sterile work preparation procedures
- Facility meets or exceeds USP-797, USP-795, and applicable cGMP standards.
Reliability and Service
Our facility is readily accessible for inspection and production monitoring by hospital and clinic groups. Customized formulation, delivery system and labeling goes beyond standards to respond to the needs of your institution. Fast turnaround reduces drug shortages and eliminates the need to stockpile high-value drug inventories.