Edge Pharma provides sterile compounded medications to hospitals and clinics as an extension of their sterile preparation for injection therapy requirements, using FDA/USP approved components and sterile containers. Edge Pharma helps meet the demands placed on your institution to ensure patients receive their medications on time and as prescribed.
Safety is built into our compounding processes, giving you confidence that you are providing the very best preparations for your patients.
- Edge Pharma follows USP 797 standards and meets CGMP requirements utilizing FDA approved and USP grade components and sterile containers.
- Licensed pharmacists supervise our certified and registered pharmacy technicians, microbiologists, and chemists throughout preparation, and are responsible for verifying and releasing all final products.
- Process controls ensure accuracy of final product.
- Preparations are dispensed in ready-to-use unit doses.
- Many of our preparations are sealed with tamper-evident caps and UV-resistant safety over-wrap bags for added protection and security.
As an FDA-Registered Outsourcing Facility we have the opportunity of working closely with a variety of practice specialties, such as dermatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, veterinary, pediatrics, podiatry, pain management, aesthetics and many more. Edge Pharma offers creams, ointments, gels, capsules, and more which are customizable to meet the needs of your hospital or physician practice. We are committed to providing you with high quality compounded medications in the dosage, form, and strength prescribed by the physician.
Our customers typically fall within the following categories and reside all over the country:
- Hospitals requiring compounded medications to be maintained in inventory within their pharmacy.
- Surgery Centers including ophthalmic, dermatology, ENT, plastics, orthopedic and many other specialties.
- Physicians desiring compounded medications to be administered or used in their office.