Your Source for Allergy Immunotherapy Treatment Sets
Edge Pharmacy Services is the leading provider of compounded subcutaneous immunotherapy (SCIT) and sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) treatment sets. Our dedicated team of experts review every order for antigen-saving recommendations and to identify cross-reactive allergens. If your office or hospital pharmacy is struggling with USP 797 compliance, EDGE can provide a cost-effective and comprehensive solution to meet the needs of your patients.
Compounding Compliance is Essential
- FDA-Registered 503B Outsourcing Facility
- PCAB Accreditated
- Licensed by state boards of pharmacy
- Compliant with CGMP and USP 797
- Only US-licensed extracts utilized
Every Treatment Set is Tailored to the Patient's Needs
- Immunotherapy treatment sets come in customized formulations, dosages, and strengths
- Compounding capabilities for complex, multiple-antigen orders
- Expert review of every order for antigen-saving recommendations
- Cross-reactive allergens identified
We Offer Improved Efficiency and Regulatory Compliance
- STAT Rx option for orders in 24 – 48 hours
- Free up valuable staff time
- Minimal staff training required
- Lower or eliminate extract inventory management and costs
- Regulatory compliance made easy
State and Federal Regulations for Allergy Compounding
Section 17.10: Allergen Extracts as CSPs states, "If the prescription set is prepared in a State-licensed pharmacy or Federal facility, or in a physician's office, it is prepared in accordance with USP Chapter <797>."
Section 17.10: Allergen Extracts as CSPs states, "A pharmacy shall prepare allergen extracts in an ISO 5 Classified Area located within an ISO Class 7 buffer room or ISO Class 8 DCR."
"The United States Pharmacopeia Chapter 797 ("USP 797") governs the compounding of all sterile products. Thus, all those engaged in sterile compounding in all situations are required to adhere to and comply with the requirements of USP 797."
"For low-risk with greater than twelve hour beyond use date, allergen extracts, medium and high-risk sterile compounded drugs as defined in United States Pharmacopeia Chapter <797> , the prescriber shall comply with United States Pharmacopeia Chapter <797> , USP 38 - NF 33, or any official supplement thereto."
Please call us or register below for more information on our allergy immunotherapy program.
Create an account to orderLog-In if you have an account