Edge Pharmacy Services is an FDA-Registered 503B Outsourcing Facility which specializes in providing compounded sterile ophthalmic medications to hospitals, surgery centers, and physician offices. We can provide longer Beyond Use Dating, the added safety that goes with cGMP standards, and batch testing for every lot we manufacture. Our safety standards are unparalleled in the industry and we pride ourselves on working with our customers to solve their compounding needs.
Sterile compounded medications are a key component to every ophthalmic surgeon's regular protocols. Outsourcing the compounding of these vital medications with Edge offers several distinct advantages compared to supplying vials.
- USP 797 Compliance - You no longer have to be concerned that any provider is compounding in an unclassified space.
- Waste Reduction - Large vials and bottles create waste due to restrictive compounding guidelines that often require them to be used as a unit dose.
- Cost Savings - Choosing to outsource with Edge will drastically reduce your overall cost for acquiring many ophthalmic medications.
- Ophthalmic Blocks
- Pre-mixed ready-to-administer retrobulbar and peribulbar ophthalmic blocks dispensed in unit dose syringes.
- Ophthalmic Combination Dilating Drops: Pre-operative mydriatics comprised of up to six active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Unit Dose
- Dilating Injections: Intracameral compounds dispensed in unit dose syringes used during surgery to enhance dilation
- Epi-Shugarcaine (Epinephrine/Lidocaine)
- Irrigation Solution Additive: BSS irrigation solution additive helps maintain dilation throughout ophthalmic procedures.
- Antimicrobial Injections: A variety of post-operative antibiotic injections offered in unit dose syringes
- Ophthalmic Dyes
- Endophthalmitis Injections
- Other Ophthalmic Medications
Create an account to orderLog-In if you have an account